Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Join in the linky party....

So the fabulous blog Clutter Free Classroom is hosting a blog-stalking linky party, which I love, because now I can find even more amazing blogs to follow and snag awesome ideas from! You can check out the whole list at the link above. I haven't had my blog for very long, but hope to really get it going once school starts again this August and hopefully share as much with y'all as everyone else has done for me!


Happy Summer, everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. I too am a blog stalker! I stalked so many blogs that it inspired me to start my own blog. I would love if you would visit my blog and follow me!


    www.pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! Love it if you'd follow me back as well! :)

    ReplyDelete