Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Show Us What You Bought Linky

Has this week felt crazy to anyone else? I always feel extra pressed for time once the calendar turns to May. I made myself feel better by lightening the load in my TPT cart during the great sale they just had! I'm participating in the Blog Hoppin' "Show Us What You Bought" linky to share the great finds I had!


1. For Mother's Day I saw this super cute survey from Teacher Bits and Bobs that I just had to have! It's in her packet My Cup of Tea: A Mother's Day Celebration. Some of my kids' answers have been absolutely hilarious. I can't wait to share some of them with you in my Mother's Day post I'll make tomorrow!

2. I honestly have never purchased fonts in my life. I only use the free commercial fonts to make my stuff. But Cara Carroll made the cutest fonts ever and I just had to have them! Check out her CC Fonts pack here!

3. I bought Ashley Hughes' CVC words clipart bundle. It was too good of a deal to pass up! I can't wait to use this great set.

4. Finally, I splurged and bought Deedee Wills' Poetry Stations Complete Set. I hadn't purchased any of these before, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but after downloading the sets I'm so glad I did! My kids always love using their "special notebooks" (AKA: composition notebook with their name on the front in fancy stickers) every year, so they are going to flip next year when I have double the items to glue inside thanks to these poems! Check her set out here!

What kinds of fantastical products did y'all buy? Share it with the world over at Blog Hoppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment