Header Home About Me Shop Freebies Contact FB IG Pinterest TPT Bloglovin email

Monday, August 18, 2014

Blog Hoppin' Teacher Week: WHO!

Hi, everyone! Try not to be too overcome with shock... this is my second blog post of the day! I'm linking up with the ladies at Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week 2014. Today's topic... all about me!


I don't usually share too much about my personal life on here, but I've shared glimpses here and there. Here are 10 things you might not know about me!

Thanks to Amy from Step into Second Grade for the great graphic!

It was hard to come up with the 10 things I wanted to share! Hopefully this gives you more of a glimpse into my life. It's been fun reading about all of the other bloggers who have linked up... you see the great things they have going on in their classrooms, but it's awesome to see what kind of people they are outside of school as well!

Click on the banner below to link up with Blog Hoppin' and share more about YOU!

 photo bh_zps3ca95096.png

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlin! Nice to meet you on the blog hop! I LOVE the fresh prince! ha! My sister and I quote it quite regularly and end up being the only ones laughing or getting it! Kindergarten is super - happy new school year!

    ReplyDelete